What do you need? We can help.
Indiana County’s experienced economic development professionals provide businesses with one-on-one attention, tailoring their project management services to meet your individual business needs. We serve as a central point of contact for our network of local partners, to get your business connected to what you need.
We are here to help your business venture at every stage of growth and development:
• Are you just beginning to put your business concept together?
• Are you looking for assistance with a specific functional area within your business?
• Are you exploring suitable business locations?
• Are you looking for low-interest financing for a project?
• Are you looking for tax incentives?
• Do you need training assistance for your workforce?
• Do you want to build your business network?
• Do you need assistance with broadband access or other infrastructure concerns?
• Do you want to explore exporting or other avenues for market expansion?
• Are you just looking for a referral regarding a specific challenge?
There is help within the CEO network of affiliates for just about every need you have. Explore the highlighted links above as you navigate the website to find information specific to your needs, and when you're ready, just one call or email to us will launch a portfolio of assistance and incentives that’s right for your business. Our information and referral services are completely confidential and free of charge.